- Rehearsal rooms may be reserved for presentation and interview rehearsals, podcast recordings, filming, and similar practice sessions. These rooms are not study spaces or meeting rooms.
- During the Communication Center's operating hours, students should contact the Center to reserve rooms 441, 443, 448, and 450. Call (404-385-3612) or come by the CommLab front desk in Clough 447.
- Fall and Spring operating hours: Monday - Thursday 9am-8pm, Friday 9am-5pm, and Sunday 2pm-6pm
- Summer operating hours: Monday 11am-6pm, Tuesday - Thursday 9am-6pm, Friday 9am-3pm
- When the Communication Center is closed, rehearsal rooms can be reserved through GT Events.
- All rehearsal room reservations require staff approval. While same-day requests are possible for reservations during operating hours (in person or phone reservations), all web and email requests require 3 business days for approval.
- No food or drink is permitted in rehearsal rooms.
- Rehearsal rooms can be reserved up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Students may request only one room per day for 2 hours maximum.
- If students no longer need their reserved space, they should cancel the reservation.
- The reservation contact will be held responsible for the room during the hours booked.
- Students should remove all trash and materials from the rehearsal rooms and leave the rooms as they found them.
- Clough Commons is monitored by video surveillance 24 hours a day, enforced by the Dean of Students.
Rehearsal rooms have a projector, a PC, a laptop connection, and a wall mounted video camera for recording.
For tech support in rehearsal rooms, call 404-894-4669.
Steps for Reserving Rehearsal Rooms During Operating Hours
- Contact the Communication Center.
- Walk-in to the CommLab (CULC 447)
- Phone: 404-385-3612
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Provide name and GTID# for reservation contact.
- Leave contact information so we can confirm your reservation.
- Explain briefly what you need the room for (presentation rehearsal , interview, podcast, etc.).
- Provide day and time that you need the room.
- Include how many people will use the room and for what duration of time (2 hour max).
- Select one of the following rehearsal rooms: 441, 443, 448, or 450.
- Within 3 business days, the student contact will receive a confirmation email once the reservation has been approved.
Steps for Reserving Rehearsal Rooms Outside Normal Hours
- Go to the GT Events room reservation page and log in with your GT username and password.
- Click the ‘Create a Reservation’ link, found in the top left corner of the page.
- Click the book now button for ‘Clough - Classroom, Rehearsal Rooms, Event Spaces.’
- On the panel on the left, set the date and time that you would like to reserve a space for.
- At the bottom of that panel, click the ‘I Know What Room I Want’ button. Type in the number of the room you would like (441, 443, 448, or 450). Remember: you can only book these rooms through this system during times the Communication Center is not open.
- Type in the number of people attending and submit.
- The room should now be added to the reservation. Press the ‘Next Step’ button in the top right corner of the page.
- At the bottom of the page, check the box indicating that you have read agreed to the terms and conditions.
- Click the ‘Next Step’ button in the top right corner of the page.
- Fill out the necessary details of the reservation (name, nature of the event, etc.). Press the ‘Create Reservation’ button in the bottom right corner of the page.
Clough Undergraduate Learning Commons
266 Fourth St. NW
Atlanta, GA 30332