Steps for Reserving Rehearsal Rooms During Operating Hours
- Contact the Communication Center.
- Walk-in to the CommLab (CULC 447)
- Phone: 404-385-3612
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide name and GTID# for reservation contact.
- Leave contact information so we can confirm your reservation.
- Explain briefly what you need the room for (presentation rehearsal, interview, podcast, etc.).
- Provide day and time that you need the room.
- Include how many people will use the room and for what duration of time (2 hour max).
- Select one of the following rehearsal rooms: 441, 443, 448, or 450.
- Within 3 business days, the student contact will receive a confirmation email once the reservation has been approved.
In order to enter a rehearsal room during operating hours, you must visit the front desk. All members of groups entering a rehearsal room must check in with the Communication Center front desk in CULC 447.
Steps for Reserving Rehearsal Rooms Outside Normal Hours
NOTE: You will need the newest Buzzcard version to access the rehearsal rooms outside of business hours. All requests require 3 days for approval. (Weekend reservation requests must be submitted before 5 pm on Friday.)
- Go to the GT Events room reservation page and log in with your GT username and password.
- Click the ‘Create a Reservation’ link, found in the top left corner of the page.
- Click the book now button for ‘Clough - Classroom, Rehearsal Rooms, Event Spaces.’
- On the panel on the left, set the date and time that you would like to reserve a space for.
- At the bottom of that panel, click the ‘I Know What Room I Want’ button. Type in the number of the room you would like (441, 443, 448, or 450). Remember: you can only book these rooms through this system during times the Communication Center is not open.
- Type in the number of people attending and submit.
- The room should now be added to the reservation. Press the ‘Next Step’ button in the top right corner of the page.
- At the bottom of the page, check the box indicating that you have read agreed to the terms and conditions.
- Click the ‘Next Step’ button in the top right corner of the page.
- Fill out the necessary details of the reservation (name, nature of the event, etc.). Press the ‘Create Reservation’ button in the bottom right corner of the page.