Steps for Reserving Rehearsal Rooms During Operating Hours
- Contact the Communication Center. Visit the CommLab (CULC 447), call 404-385-2612, or email: email@example.com.
- Provide your name and GTID# so we can confirm your reservation.
- Describe the reason for your reservation (presentation rehearsal, interview, podcast, etc.).
- Provide day and time that you need the room.
- Let us know how many people will use the room and for how long (2 hour max).
- Select one of the following rehearsal rooms: 441, 443, 448, or 450.
- Within 3 business days, you will receive a confirmation email once the reservation has been approved.
In order to access the rehearsal room you reserved, first check in with the front desk at the CommLab (CULC 447). All members of groups entering a rehearsal room must check in.
Steps for Reserving Rehearsal Rooms Outside Normal Hours
NOTE: You will need the newest Buzzcard version to access the rehearsal rooms outside of business hours. All requests require 3 days for approval. (Weekend reservation requests must be submitted before 5pm on Friday.)
- Go to the GT Events room reservation page and log in with your GT username and password.
- Click ‘Create a Reservation,' found in the top left corner of the page.
- Click the 'book now' button for ‘Clough - Classroom, Rehearsal Rooms, Event Spaces.’
- On the panel on the left, set the date and time that you would like to reserve.
- At the bottom of that panel, click ‘I Know What Room I Want,' then type in the number of the room you would like (441, 443, 448, or 450). Remember: you can only book these rooms through this system during times the Communication Center is not open.
- Type in the number of people attending and submit.
- The room should now be added to the reservation. Press the ‘Next Step’ button in the top right corner of the page.
- At the bottom of the page, check the box indicating that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click ‘Next Step’ in the top right corner of the page.
- Fill out the necessary details of the reservation (name, nature of the event, etc.). Press the ‘Create Reservation’ button in the bottom right corner of the page.