Skip to main navigation
Skip to main content
- Rehearsal rooms may be reserved for presentation and interview rehearsals, podcast recordings, filming, and similar practice sessions. These rooms are not study spaces or meeting rooms.
- During the Communication Center's operating hours, students should contact the Center to reserve rooms 441, 443, 448, and 450. Call (404-385-3612) or visit the CommLab front desk in Clough 447.
- Fall and Spring operating hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Summer operating hours: Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm
- When the Communication Center is closed, rehearsal rooms can be reserved through GT Events.
- All rehearsal room reservations require staff approval. While same-day requests are possible for reservations during operating hours (in person or phone reservations), all GT Events requests require three (3) business days for approval. Weekend GT Events reservations must be submitted before 3pm on Friday.
- No food or drink is permitted in rehearsal rooms.
- Rehearsal rooms can be reserved up to two weeks in advance.
- Students may request only one room per day for two hours maximum.
- If students no longer need their reserved space, they should cancel their reservation.
- The reservation contact will be held responsible for the room during the hours booked.
- Students should remove all trash and materials from the rehearsal rooms and leave the rooms as they found them.
- Note that Clough Commons is monitored by video surveillance 24 hours a day, enforced by the Dean of Students.